Better Music Builder DX-288 G3 Mixing Amplifier, a 3rd Generation Series, is the most advanced mixing amplifier we’ve ever built. It uses the latest CPU technology and expansive memory capacity to provide much more detailed options and features, which include individualized microphone setup, 3 adjustable digital sound effects, the ability to lock on personal favorite settings, and built-in microphone Feedback Destroyer and digital equalizer.
The CPU Integrated Mixing Amplifier is all about being connected. In addition to having the capability to access and control the effects of the amplifier through the “Effect Control Software Suite” software, we went one step further with the DX-288 G3 Mixing Amplifier. Utilizing the new USB connection, users can now dive into their computer’s hard-drive to unearth their favorite tunes and videos! Another new feature, for all the DJ fans out there, is the added headphone jack input to monitor customized effects. And last but not least, adding an input for popular devices such as an iPhone or an Android seems like a no-brainer.
The Series’ distinguished 5-D PRO Audio Technology enables the set up of 2 main and 2 rear speakers with 1 additional center speaker for vocal monitoring. To handle the intensive high-power output demand of the DX-288 G3 Mixing Amplifier, Smart Quiet Fan turns on automatically when it senses high temperature to keep the machine running cool and prolong life.
It is simply the best solution for home and professional karaoke performance!
- Remote access via computer through USB connection.
- Stereo headphone connection to allow monitoring effects.
- 3.55 mm audio input for your favorite mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology customized by Better Music Builder .
- 5-D PRO Audio 900 Watts Max Power.
- 3/5 + 1 (subwoofer) audio distributions.
- Full reverberation effects with Microphone reverb, echo, delay, and repeat adjustments.
- Dedicated 3 channels Power Output plus full array of Line Outputs which includes: record output, line output, pre-output, bass output, center channel output.
- Dedicated wireless microphone connection input in 2 groups. The volume of each group can be adjusted separately, with each group provides +/- 8dB adjustment for treble, median, and bass.
- Independent Master and Microphone maximum volume locking.
- Built-in Subwoofer and Center output stereo crossover with independently adjusted volume and cut-off frequency control from 20 Hz ~ 240 Hz.
- High-performance 24-bit dual-engine Feedback Destroyer.
- Full computerized Smart Auto Input Switching (SAIS) feature for source input selection.
- Music modulation with 9-step key control and preset effects for selection.
- Independently adjusted center speaker control for self vocal monitoring.
- Capable of driving two pairs of main speaker in different size to cover the whole frequency spectrum.
- Three extra AC power outlets for additional equipment, programmable in both 110V and 220V
- Music “Mute” allows the microphone to be active while the music is off.
- Source Input: KOD (Manual), DVD(BGM), VOD (Main)
- Input Function: SAIS (Auto & Manually)
- Power Output: 900 Watts (8 Ohm) 5-Channel Output
- Microphone Input: 5 (Front x 3, Rear x 2)
- Video Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Video Outputs: 1 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Outputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Music Input Section
- THD: <0.03%
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 200mV/10k Ohm
- HF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- LF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- Key Control: 9 steps
- Mic. Input Section
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 20mV~40mV/2k Ohm
- Low: 100Hz ± 8 dB
- Middle: 1kHz ± 8 dB
- High: 10kHz ± 8 dB
- Standard Power: AC 120V/~60Hz (North America Market) / AC 220V/~50Hz (Asia or Europe Market)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz, ± 1 dB
- Power Consume: 30 Watts
- UPC Code: 743062980421
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17×5.7×15.1 in / 43×14.5×38.4 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.4×8.7×17 in / 51.8×22.1×43.2 cm
- Net Weight: 37.9 Lbs / 17.2 Kg